Torbay and Southern Devon Health and Care NHS Trust (TSDHC ) is responsible for providing health and adult social care for people in Torbay.
Torbay Care Trust is an integrated community health and adult social care organisation for the south west, and was set up in 2005 joining social care teams from Torbay Council and community health teams in the NHS Trust. Torbay Care Trust provides
- Community healthcare services, including Brixham Hospital and Paignton Hospital
- Adult social care (previously provided by Torbay Council)
- Disability Information Service
- Learning Disability Services
- Mental Health Directory
As 'Partners in Care', the Care Trust works to improve the health and well-being of local people, giving you more choice in how you receive your care, and giving you better support in, or close to, your home.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01803 219700
- Fax: 01803 219893