We can provide all council information and documents in alternative formats. We will discuss with you the most practical and cost effective format suitable for your needs. You will not be charged extra for this service.
We can provide information in a variety of formats, as listed below:
- Verbal Communications – Language Interpretation Service
- Written Communications – Language Translation Service
- Large print, Braille or on tape for people with a visual impairment
- Signing or Lip-Speaking for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Plain English or use of Pictures for people with Learning Difficulties
Additional information can found on the websites shown in the External Links.
If you require a document in another format, please contact the department who has produced the information. If you are unsure please contact customer services on the details below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01803 208888