At Torbay Council we work hard to provide you with the best possible service. If you are dissatisfied with the council’s action, lack of action or standard of service we want to hear from you. We see your comments and complaints as an opportunity to help us improve the service we provide. We would also be please to hear from you if you have any suggestions or compliments.
Using the customer feedback system you can do the following:
Provide Customer Service Feedback
Torbay Council prides itself on being a forward thinking Council and we are committed to providing high quality services that meet your needs. In order to do this we need to know what you think of the services we provide so that we constantly review and improve them. We value every compliment, comment and complaint we receive. Your views will be used to help plan our services.
Make a comment
This can be where you are either satisfied or dissatisfied with an outcome or decision but you wish to comment on how perhaps the process could have been improved upon.
Make a compliment
Many people wish to compliment us on what we do. A compliment can be about:
- An Individual - these can be compliments about an individual member of staff, e.g. an officer who was particularly helpful and polite.
A Service - these are compliments about the way in which a service has been provided, e.g. if a particular service has exceeded a customer’s expectations.
- A Policy - these are compliments relating to a council decision, e.g. to keep a toilet open.
Make a complaint
Torbay Council defines a complaint as a customer letting us know they are unhappy;
- with the quality and/or standard of service provided,
- with the quality of information and/or advice given,
- with the Council’s failure to comply with procedures, rules, statutory obligation or published service standards.
Visit the Complaints page to view the process in more detail and to make a complaint to Torbay Council.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01803 208888